Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vintage Ladies Cuff Links - then and now


Vintage Ladies Cuff Links

I was working recently on a Civil War ensemble.  In reviewing the pattern instructions, I ran across the details for the under sleeves.  The pattern requested "Cuff Links" (see item #49).  I had just happened to recently pick up these vintage Victorian Ladies Cuff Links for $1 at a flea market I had attended!  While I did not make the sleeves this time around (see my prior blog post "Flirting with Civil War Fashions), I will certainly incorporate these great vintage cuff links into a future ensemble!  

2 comments:

  1. I have these cuff links and they are my lucky charm,like wise all say lady luck,these are same for me.And these I had got gift from my dad on my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CL - What a great note! Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed the post, and I hope you are also enjoying the overall blog.

    ReplyDelete